I am Melissa Featherston, a Missouri family law attorney serving clients in the Greater St. Louis area. I dedicate 100 percent of my practice to litigation, with a particularly strong focus on divorce, child custody and other areas of family law.
I tried my first case nine months out of law school and have since had many opportunities to advocate for my clients' interests in court. I am also experienced at resolving issues through negotiation and mediation. To learn more about my background, please review my full profile.
Named one of St. Louis' Best Lawyers by ALIVE Magazine
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense (Federal, State and Municipal)
- Workers Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Business and Insurance Disputes
- State (MO) and Federal Appellate Practice (Civil and Criminal Appeals)
- Civil Litigation
- Traffic Violations
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Missouri, 2003
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- B.A. - 1999
- Major: Philosophy
- Named one of St. Louis' Best Lawyers by ALIVE Magazine
- Missouri Bar Association, Member, 2003 - Present
- St. Louis City Counselor's Office, Intern, 2002 - 2003
- The Roach Law Firm, Attorney, 2003 - 2011
Honors and Awards
Professional Associations and Memberships
Past Employment Positions
About St. Louis Traffic Ticket Fix LLC
Have you received a traffic ticket or been accused of a serious moving violation or DWI? It may be tempting to plead guilty to quickly put this matter behind you, but that can be a grave mistake. These tickets are almost always worth fighting. Having an experienced lawyer on your side is a key to victory.
I am Melissa Featherston, a traffic ticket defense attorney with more than 13 years of litigation experience. I routinely practice in traffic courts throughout the St Charles, MO. I know effective defense strategies for everything from speeding tickets to drunk driving charges to commercial driver's license (CDL) violations.
I am here to protect your driver's license, your record and your pocketbook.
The Attentive Service You Deserve
It is not enough to protect our clients in the legal system, although we do so with passion every day. We also make sure our clients feel taken care of. As your attorney, I will work with you personally to help you understand the law and to guide you through the process. I will be a phone call or an email away if you need help or answers.
When I am in court fighting for other clients, my helpful staff will always be here to answer your questions and provide you with information about your case.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
- Western Michigan University, B.A.
- Washington University School Of Law, J.D.
- Missouri Bar Association